Girls Rock Camp Madison relies on the generosity of many wonderful volunteers, but we are
ALWAYS looking for more. Please email email@example.com to request to be added to the
volunteer list and let us know how you might be willing/able to help. There is no application for
volunteering. Here are some examples of ways you could help:
- Gear movement – before and after camps, we need to move drum kits, PA systems, amps, guitars etc. out of/into storage. We need a small army of strong arms for this!
- Event staffing – GRC Madison tries to get out to events and into the community to spread the word about our programs. We call upon our volunteers to help staff these events, handing out fliers, selling merchandise, raffle tickets etc.
- Fundraising efforts – if you have an idea for a GRC fundraiser, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put you in touch with our volunteer Events Coordinator.
- Website/web design
- Marketing/Social Media Management
- Other! Let us know what you have to offer.
GRC Madison Board of Directors
If you are interested in learning more about applying for a seat on the GRC Madison Board of
Directors, please download this information packet/application and mail to Girls Rock Camp Madison,
PO Box 45587, Madison WI 53744.